General FAQs

A comprehensive list of frequently asked questions about SUPA

Yes, please go the membership page and sign up.


No.  It is open to all girls at school between Years 7 and 13.

Annual membership is £55 and allows you to enter any SUPA tournaments within your relevant section.

Click here to find an HPA coach.

HPA Licensed Coaches. Persons may be licenced as an HPA coach at Level 1, 2, 3 or 4.

• To qualify for a licence a person must:

• Be a member of the HPA – Full, Chukka or Non-Playing. • Hold a current: o HPA Coaching qualification. o First Aid certificate. o Safeguarding and Protecting Children certificate. o Enhanced DBS check. •

Have the appropriate insurance cover individually or under a club or school policy.

• Have paid their coaching licence fee.

• Attend annually a minimum of 4 hours of continual professional development (CPD) training, as offered by the HPA.

To enter a SUPA event you need to be a member.  Please see the membership page.

No please click here – you must comply with the HPA rules.

It is vitally important that your coach is an HPA registered coach.  Click here for more information about unlicensed coaches.

No, you can hire polo ponies from polo pony providers.  It is your responsibility to ensure that they have a curent REL (riding establishment licence) and appropriate insurance cover. It is recommended that you ask to see copies of their current REL.  Alternatively take a look at the APSPH whose site covers all you need to know with regards to hiring a polo pony.

Please click on the link below.

Join SUPA today

Please click here to be routed to our insurance details.

SUPA Sponsors

Supported by some of the biggest names in the sport.

Find out more about sponsorship

If you would like to become involved with SUPA please contact for more information.