The Club was founded on 25th January 1955 with HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, as President. Originally named the Household Brigade Polo Club, the name was changed to its present form in 1969.
Since inception the Club has grown considerably and it is now the largest polo club in Europe in terms of membership and number of grounds.
Within the Great Park at Windsor, the Club is set in the outstanding natural surroundings of Smith’s Lawn, which is thought to have been named after a game keeper at the time of the Restoration in the 17th century.
Get directions to this venue